Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNICRON - Transformers

Options
  • 22-07-2004 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭

I was in the new Tesco in Clare Hall last night, and they had Unicron for only €19.99.

I belive he costs €80 in Smyths.

It's huge, and would be a good idea to grab one now for a chirstmas gift for some kid or other.. ha

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

Screw the kids, that's mine if i can get it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

They had lots of them..

It's bloody hard to transform... I took the morning off work and still didn't have any luck with it...

I felt like Homer trying to set up the Barbeque...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,530 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Was in tesco in dooradoyle in limerick and they had the optimus prime sets for €19.99 (usually €50) but it was the new one and tbh, think it looks a bit crap compared to the old skool one

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yes.. they have that Optimus there too... it's pretty rubbish...

When I was in Seville recently I was in a Toys'r'us and they had the very original Optimus Prime.

It was a re-release and was made exactly the same and had the same box as the one I had when I was a kid.

It was only €20 too.. but it was my last day on holiday and I needed to conserve my cash.. ha

The Unicron is from the new Armada series, but he looks pretty much like the Unicron that I know and love...

80773_imagea400.jpg

It was Orson Welles last ever role....

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

That's genius. Cheers for the tip, I'm going to pick one up tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Armada/Energon is poop. But at least Angry Film are going to make a live action version - only thing there's rumours they'll make Megatron a tank instead of a gun because of US Federal laws which require that all toy guns have to have an orange tip on the barrel.

Armada Optimus Prime was €20 in Argos recently too...

Advertisement