Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rubber corner protector?

Options
  • 14-08-2020 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,637 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for a black length of rubber with a right-angle in it to protect a kerb.

Approx 1cm thick and each edge about 5cm deep and weather proof, but also durable to be walked on.

Something like: https://www.amazon.co.uk/BUZIFU-Parking-Protector-Protectors-Anti-scratch/dp/B07S7H1R1K/
    but solid black and solid rubber as opposed to foam.

Anywhere I can pick up something like this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,637 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

• Registered Users Posts: 31,017 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

You could buy 10mm rubber sheet and cut to size, but it will be a trip hazard, which is presumably why you can't find it as a product.

Kerb ramp?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,637 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Lumen wrote: »
    You could buy 10mm rubber sheet and cut to size, but it will be a trip hazard, which is presumably why you can't find it as a product.

Kerb ramp?

would prefer something ready made similar to what i linked. I think afew suppliers in UK offer similar.

Advertisement