Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stepaside Parkview Apartments fire safety issues and a mortgage provider.

Options
  • 13-08-2020 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Did anyone manage to get a mortgage on apartment with unquantified levy due to fire safety issues? We really like the area and the apartments are nice however they only look for cash buyer as banks are not providing funding. I read thread on here that KBC was still funding mortgages for them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cubatahavana

kooreczka wrote: »
    Did anyone manage to get a mortgage on apartment with unquantified levy due to fire safety issues? We really like the area and the apartments are nice however they only look for cash buyer as banks are not providing funding. I read thread on here that KBC was still funding mortgages for them?

Let me get this straight, you want to buy an apartment that has serious enough fire safety issues that the banks are not lending?

Advertisement