Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW38+ Matchday Thread - Donegal1234s' race to £50K

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

815 over and out.

Fun season, hopefully picked up a thing or two that's my best effort by a mile.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Dearg81 wrote: »
    There was banner on top of the site yesterday saying it takes up to a week for prizes to be credited to your skybet account.

£50k in your sky bet account what could go wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

jimmii wrote: »

I think for the 50k they do a bank transfer and not actually through skybet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,653 ✭✭✭sheroman01

90k OR. I know in the grand scheme of things it's a respectable score but just feels like a very average season and can't think of many standout moments. Doesn't help that main rival beat me by 101pts and finished 6k OR! Was quite cautious all season with little hits (for once) - might change that up next season.

Despite my mixed feelings of this season, enough can't be said about this forum. I know it sounds cliched and contrived but honestly for me FPL and Boards FPL forums/members/craic go hand in hand. Equally obsessed with both!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

SameOleJay wrote: »
    I think hes on reddit, its completely inexplicable.

The leak wasn't from the usual slam dunk source. Might have decided it wasn't true. I'd have been reluctant if I had more on the line.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I've a couple of tips for Galway, we could do our own 1 million euro challenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

51 (-4)
    A horrible GW to finish but OR 1712 is my second best season ever.
    Lost out on top place in a few MLs but at least they're nice guys. :pac: :)

Enjoy the break and see you all again for next season hopefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

302k finish. Worst ever season. Very disappointing considering the amount of time I spend on this game.

Could not get a captain right for love nor money. Was 124k at the restart but crucially, I had no wildcard left, so I do feel bitter about how that was handled. Looking at my stats there, 323 points left on my bench this season, crazy number. People around me in mini-leagues with 120-200. That will have to be addressed next season. I've turned into a very conservative player and that is killing me, need to take more risks, within reason.

Enjoy this forum very much, priceless information and a lot of laughs. Then one of our own winning €50k, incredible. Enjoy, Donegal1234. Can you lend me a fiver so I can subscribe and change this fcuking name? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Lundstram wrote: »
    302k finish. Worst ever season. Very disappointing considering the amount of time I spend on this game.

Could not get a captain right for love nor money. Was 124k at the restart but crucially, I had no wildcard left, so I do feel bitter about how that was handled. Looking at my stats there, 323 points left on my bench this season, crazy number. People around me in mini-leagues with 120-200. That will have to be addressed next season. I've turned into a very conservative player and that is killing me, need to take more risks, within reason.

Enjoy this forum very much, priceless information and a lot of laughs. Then one of our own winning €50k, incredible. Enjoy, Donegal1234. Can you lend me a fiver so I can subscribe and change this fcuking name? :D

91 points on my bench for the season, with a high of 10. HEWT

Green&Red wrote: »
    91 points on my bench for the season, with a high of 10. HEWT
    Ya bollox. :pac:

If I even had a third of them benched points I'd have made top 40k. To put the tin hat on it, my bench boost yielded an extra 7 points.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

I have won . 50k sweet Jesus

Haven’t posted here in months, but was following the drama on and off yesterday, congratulations on the win, that’s unreal

Haven’t posted here in months, but was following the drama on and off yesterday, congratulations on the win, that’s unreal

Thanks , think yesterday aged me by about 5 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

I’m sure the 50k will make up for that 😂

I’m sure the 50k will make up for that 😂

It most definitely will. It’s actually 55k in Euro as the 50k prize is in pounds.

It most definitely will. It’s actually 55k in Euro as the 50k prize is in pounds.
    I hope you have Revolut!

A traditional bank will have a field day with their crazy exchange rates.

Lundstram wrote: »
    I hope you have Revolut!

A traditional bank will have a field day with their crazy exchange rates.

I do but wouldn’t trust Revolut with 55/54k

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Markx

You can afford plastic surgery to make you look 10 years younger now.

Whats the best sky finish there has been around here? Be incredible to have the winner! Also be interesting to see what sort opportunities cropped up if he can pull it off.

First of many new opportunities I hope.

https://twitter.com/ffh_hq/status/1288422194608037893?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Good going got to take those opportunities while you can!

Advertisement