Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Classic insurance

Options
  • 16-08-2019 8:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi I want to insure a classic car, I have a van as a everyday driver on commercial policy. Does any one know is it possible to get classic insurance when having a commercial insurance
    I rang a few insurance companies but they wont take me on, are they all singing of the same hym sheet?
    Any help would be great thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mick Moloney

Hi folks. I need a bit of help here please. I'm trying to insure a 1998 Toyota Celica as a classic. It's not my main car and I just want to insure is as a classic so I can tip around in it over the summer. I'm finding it very difficult to get any sort of reasonable quote. Can anyone suggest any options? Also do Autoline insure classic cars in the Republic of Ireland or just in the North?
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭zg3409

Have a look in this area, don't open old threads

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin//forumdisplay.php?f=1765

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Redriddick

Hi folks. I need a bit of help here please. I'm trying to insure a 1998 Toyota Celica as a classic. It's not my main car and I just want to insure is as a classic so I can tip around in it over the summer. I'm finding it very difficult to get any sort of reasonable quote. Can anyone suggest any options? Also do Autoline insure classic cars in the Republic of Ireland or just in the North?
    Thanks.

Try the usual ones FBD campion etc. Autoline do as I have mine insured with them.

Advertisement