Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplementary Panel?

Options
  • 12-10-2019 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

Just an updated post from me. Just a query regarding supplementary panel and panel rights. I'm on my 3rd year out of college. Subbed a few months the first year then got 3 maternity leaves in different schools and have been working full time until last June. Now doing subbing again. I'm still confused about the ins and outs of it? Do I have to have a certain amount of days taught in the same diocese? (Does subbing count?) If I get supplementary panel rights do I have the rights for good or do I have to keep working doing subbing/maternity leaves to keep my place on the supplementary panel or how does it work? Also so I'm on the panel, how do schools contact me regarding CV/interview etc to see if I'm suitable for a full time job in their school? Just pull u off of a list of names? How many candidates are on the supp. panel around?
    You hear about people who are out of college 8+ years and still don't have a permanent job?

Advertisement