Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for people within my family

Options
  • 10-08-2019 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am trying to find my great great grandfather who was born dunshaughlin Meath, He died in Dublin at the age of 77. His name is Patrick Gibney. I have a Margaret Gibney that maybe Patrick’s sister born in Dunboyne and died in 1867 age of 80. I have a Thomas Gibney who died in 1872 aged 84 who also might be a brother of Patrick’s. I am trying to find any relatives who might have connections to the Patrick’s fathers name. Please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

When did he die

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,302 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Desgibney wrote: »
    I am trying to find my great great grandfather who was born dunshaughlin Meath, He died in Dublin at the age of 77. His name is Patrick Gibney.

What do you have already that confirms what you know about your grandfather?

Genealogy Forum Mod

Advertisement