Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mercedes Gla Navi card.

Options
  • 09-07-2019 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

I ve bought a Sat Nav card for this car.
    It didn t come with sat nav, but has the slot, and when Navi is activated, the msg states 'no card present'. My question is, 'Is there a risk of contaminating the soft ware 'by installing it.I bought the card without any guarantee that it would work, but if there were a risk in doing so, I wouldn't run that risk. Anyone with experience will be listened to.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Did you buy it from Mercedes? If not then it won't work so don't bother trying. It won't activate.

Advertisement