Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OnePlus 6T - 8GB RAM - 128GB - 358 euro delivered

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭thenightman

Amazon Italy have one plus 6 + case for e419 either. Save about 30 quid compared to Amazon UK mentioned above.

https://www.amazon.it/dp/B07T2Z4KLH?th=1&psc=1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Cheers guys.
    Ones posted not as good? Older model, less ram dearer etc.
    Thanks nonetheless, posts appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Q&A

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

After 8 days my parcel hiding out somewhere in Budapest I received updated tracking info today.

Looks like DHL finally have the parcel and it's now in Germany, message is as follows.

"Radefeld, Germany, The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin"

Expecting things to progress at a faster pace from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭testtech05

Mine is showing the same now too.
    Wonder will DHL tracking be somewhat accurate from now on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Same as.

Phone delivered this morning. Haven't got it in my hands yet but looking forward to checking it out this evening

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

testtech05 wrote:
    Phone delivered this morning. Haven't got it in my hands yet but looking forward to checking it out this evening

Nice one! Let us know how you get on!

tedpan wrote: »
    Nice one! Let us know how you get on!

Really impressed so far, the phone is so responsive looks great and seems to be almost endless customisation options that I will be working through for the next while :)

One downside so far is the plug adapter that came in the package from Gearbest a little bit flimsy to say the least so will need to order a better one of those.

The phone itself though very impressive and seems to be very good value for money so far.

Awesome, thanks for the update! I ended up buying a UK/Ireland dash charger for mine from eBay. Think it cost around £20, but well worth it! Enjoy!

• Advertisement

tedpan wrote: »
    Awesome, thanks for the update! I ended up buying a UK/Ireland dash charger for mine from eBay. Think it cost around £20, but well worth it! Enjoy!
    Have ordered one from Amazon this morning but we will see if it turns out to be legit or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Searching for a friend, these all seem sold out or have increased, anyone any idea where there are similar deals?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jet Black

For another €100 you can get the newer oneplus 7 on honorbuy. It's a flashed but is the global version so won't be a problem. No customs and you'd have it in two days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Thats great, thanks a million!

Available direct from OnePlus though nowhere near the reduced rate

https://www.oneplus.com/ie/oneplus-6t?from=6t&cjevent=08f70db9b7bf11e983ce00200a18050b

• Registered Users Posts: 17,711 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Q&A wrote: »

https://www.oneplus.com/ie/oneplus-6t?from=6t&cjevent=08f70db9b7bf11e983ce00200a18050b

No stock

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Q&A wrote:

The 6T is completely sold out from OnePlus and has been for ages??

Strange Irish shop showed stock earlier when i checked. Probably really low stock.

You'll just have to make do with the UK site instead

https://www.oneplus.com/uk/oneplus-6t?from=6t

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭wait4me

This is similar to the Bangood offer from the other week in the other Oneplus thread, €385 with voucher code. Don't think anyone posting in that thread received a phone, just endless emails from Bangood contradicting the prior email, offers of a different colour 6T that was definitely in stock and ready to be shipped in 48hrs, until magically out of stock again.

I actually received the one from the Banggood thread - great offer for a 6T. I know its older stock!

Advertisement