Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft PRICE ERROR Xbox One X Robot White Special Edition 1TB Console – Forza Hori

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,021 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Fooking hell that's tempting.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Bhangraman

I get "Incorrectly formatted country" when I put my Irish address so seems they deliver to UK only so need to use parcel motel, etc.

Bhangraman wrote: »
    I get "Incorrectly formatted country" when I put my Irish address so seems they deliver to UK only so need to use parcel motel, etc.

Actually creating a new address worked, seems the form is buggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

The delivery address can be a anywhere.

Only billing address has to be UK.

I order all the time to Ireland from UK site and have ordered 2 of these to Ireland.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Out of stock now so marked Expired

• Advertisement

Just managed to get one in the nick of time!

Davy wrote: »
    Out of stock now so marked Expired

Seems there is still stock though as I can add it to cart.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Does it let you checkout?

Let me know and I will removed the Expired so

Davy wrote: »

Does it let you checkout?

Let me know and I will removed the Expired so
    I see out of stock now, must have been one released by someone who did not complete their checkout.

• Advertisement

There are still a few, see "add to cart" as well and just released one I had in my cart just now.

This is back in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

I can add one to a cart, but when you try and check out. It won't let you sign in..

Sup08 wrote: »
    I can add one to a cart, but when you try and check out. It won't let you sign in..

It lets me , went with paypal and even taken me to paypal sign in etc

Never mind gone again. Seems to be coming into stock every few minutes.

I still have one in my basket. If you refresh the page real quick and hit add to basket, it will add one.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,637 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Sup08 wrote: »
    I still have one in my basket. If you refresh the page real quick and hit add to basket, it will add one.

He's right.

- Have mouse hovering over the "Out of Stock" button
    - Press Ctrl + f5 to refresh the browser while constantly tapping the Out of Stock button with your mouse.

Added to cart when it briefly changes to In Stock.

I couldn't check out.. UK address won't match paypal or card I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

I get stuck at the card payment part. It's looking for a card with a UK address.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Anybody's order went through? Mine got cancelled this morning "We couldn't process one or more items in your order, so we cancelled them. You can try buying them again or contact Customer Service."

• Advertisement

Anybody's order went through? Mine got cancelled this morning "We couldn't process one or more items in your order, so we cancelled them. You can try buying them again or contact Customer Service."

Mine are still pending.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,637 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I couldn't complete the order and tbh I'm kinda glad. I would have bought this knowing full well I DO NOT need another console.

Well... not until the Nintendo Switch Lite appears later this year. :pac:

Dispatched

Advertisement