Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Watch series 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

Fantastic bargain but not available anywhere. Probably a misprint.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 cc117

I ordered it and got a delivery date but I didn't see it up here on the bargain alerts so I was convinced it wasn't a bargain, or it will turn out to be just the strap 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 32,205 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Defo a misprint none in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Retail price on powerbeats alone is near 200. Well done if you managed to get it. Can easily be sold on for 300+

I will let you know if I get them. The estimated date for delivery is 5th March.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Says not available for home delivery?

Definitly a mistake anyway. The watch on it's own is dearer, where in the bundle it's a few hundred cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,476 ✭✭✭micks_address

cc117 wrote: »
    I ordered it and got a delivery date but I didn't see it up here on the bargain alerts so I was convinced it wasn't a bargain, or it will turn out to be just the strap 😂
    Might be worth having a scan around stores.. I had a similar issue last year with a clock radio.. wasn't as big a discount but was substantial. No stock online or reported in store but I checked the local store and they had one on shelf at the price

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭leptonite

No stock within 260km of my location, delivery not available. I suppose it was too good to be true.
    Would have been a hell of a bargain though

Might be worth having a scan around stores.. I had a similar issue last year with a clock radio.. wasn't as big a discount but was substantial. No stock online or reported in store but I checked the local store and they had one on shelf at the price

This is different. This is a clear price error and I doubt the store would have it priced at that.

• Advertisement

This is the email i got

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

This is the email i got

Nice one. Some bargain if it works out. I'm jealous

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭tyney

I ordered this for collection at 8am. I got the confirmation email. Legged it into Jervis by 9am only to be told no. They said they left me a voice mail, which they didn't. The manager was quite rude and aggressive. Too good to be true.
    Sorry was all they could offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

tyney wrote: »
    I ordered this for collection at 8am. I got the confirmation email. Legged it into Jervis by 9am only to be told no. They said they left me a voice mail, which they didn't. The manager was quite rude and aggressive. Too good to be true.

And what did they say the reason was?

tyney wrote: »

Thanks for sharing it this morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

This often happens they have the right to cancel the order which they always do !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭tyney

And what did they say the reason was?

Error on the system.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,279 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Link gone now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Did it ship?

• Advertisement

brightkane wrote: »
    Did it ship?

Doubt they ship on a Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭jayjbe

Ordered this for delivery yesterday morning. Obvious pricing error. Was convinced it would not ship but got shipping confirmation for something in the afternoon.

Will confirm if/when received. Definite contender for bargain of year if it works out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

jayjbe wrote: »
    Ordered this for delivery yesterday morning. Obvious pricing error. Was convinced it would not ship but got shipping confirmation for something in the afternoon.

Will confirm if/when received. Definite contender for bargain of year if it works out.

Same here, mine is currently with Dpd

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

did ye get them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

due to be delivered today for me

brightkane wrote: »
    due to be delivered today for me

Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 43,788 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I've said before.. misprices on most web shops rarely come through, but have got about 3 - 4 misprices on Curry's over the year. They rarely fail!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

If any of you guys want to flip at a good profit, just bang me a PM:)

Just after the watch really !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭harr

On misprint prices in Curry’s , last year I got a mixer for €89 and the sale price was meant to be €340 .. order was processed and dispatched before they released, very little stock at the time so I was just lucky I ordered when I did.
    So sometimes it’s worth trying and not to tell anyone till you get your bargain.

• Advertisement

I bought an oven from Currys last year, it was over 2 grand and went down to 200 euro. Sadly it was cancelled :(

Advertisement