Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Insurance - 25plus.ie - €35 off

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭talkingpj

Where do you add the voucher code cant see it with my renewal on 25 plus.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

On Its4women, it's at the bottom of the renewal screen under the details of the Standard & Xtra - there's a policy options section where you select your Excess & NCB Protection. It worked for me on my renewal this morning.

I'd say it's somewhere similar on 25+ as the rest of the interface is identical

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Lawros Tache

Thanks to OP

Voucher still working for me this morning, saved me €103 :-)

Price now at €599
    Cheapest I can get anywhere by about half.

I've been using 25plus/itsforwomen for about 8 years on and off now, can't say it's plain sailing but as already mentioned they manipulate you into using their website rather than phone calls but I just get things done early and allow some time. Not ideal if you need information immediately.
    Someone mentioned earlier not being able to have a record of your live chat -I just screenshot and save, you could simply take a photo of the chat either.

In my experience (28 years driving) all insurance companies are out to fleece you, bar none. I have no bother switching and zero loyalty. I simply go with the cheapest. For whatever reason most years that seems to be with this crowd.

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭concubar

just signed up,
    best other quotes around €500++:mad:

came in at €341 comp xtra,(windscreen)
    (main + named driver)+ ncb protection +150 excess

email docs so hopefully all goes well,
    Yes €10 to call them , so chat and email all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Well balls I paid them last week for my renewal and forgot all about this thread
    Feck it anyway

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Thanks code still working

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Is this the code? (from the OP)

VOUCHER CODE: LQ456

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Esel wrote: »
    Is this the code? (from the OP)

VOUCHER CODE: LQ456

Yes that worked for me on just for women

shardylan wrote: »
    Yes that worked for me on just for women

Same company

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭septicsac

EHOME30 30E off home insurance with same crowd if you have car insurance with them as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

FWIW, I am insured on my car with this lot. They do not accept incoming calls, so if you need to speak with them, it can take days and days. I needed new documents from them and through a couple errors on their part added to the fact I couldn't, you know, RING THEM, it took 24 days to get them issued. I have been with them a couple years but will be leaving when my renewal is up. Terrible service.

Monokne wrote: »
    FWIW, I am insured on my car with this lot. They do not accept incoming calls, so if you need to speak with them, it can take days and days. I needed new documents from them and through a couple errors on their part added to the fact I couldn't, you know, RING THEM, it took 24 days to get them issued. I have been with them a couple years but will be leaving when my renewal is up. Terrible service.

I’ve spoken to a rep twice this year with no problem, sent them a message and requested a call back both times and got sorted the same day both times

• Registered Users Posts: 23,266 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Why not order it online. That’s therre model.

ted1 wrote: »
    Why not order it online. That’s therre model.

Yes.

I did.

They sent me the wrong documents.

It took 6 emails, multiple attempts to get a call back, a formal complaint and 24 days to get the right ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,150 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Amazingly, this code is still work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Yea just renewed last week. 25plus were cheapest I was quoted then the €35 off was even better.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Connrang

Got my renewal from 25plus last week, was just about to renew as I had compared to other websites and they were the cheapest. Saw this post so tried its4women.ie, turned out they were almost €70 cheaper....
    When I tried to buy the policy it would not as I was already with 25Plus which is a " sister company " but in the end they relented. So thanks OP, save me a few €€

Connrang wrote: »
    Got my renewal from 25plus last week, was just about to renew as I had compared to other websites and they were the cheapest. Saw this post so tried its4women.ie, turned out they were almost €70 cheaper....
    When I tried to buy the policy it would not as I was already with 25Plus which is a " sister company " but in the end they relented. So thanks OP, save me a few €€

Keep flipping between the 2 and you will save €50-€80 a year

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Connrang

Hi all,
    Renewed yesterday and got this code this morning.....maybe already around but this is up to date as of 19 June,
    Hope its off some use to some,

LQ456

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

25plus are pretty much the dearest quote I've gotten so far in this year's insurance renewal merry-go-round!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 mttk

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Keep flipping between the 2 and you will save €50-€80 a year

Same with me, was with 25plus last year and contacted them with a quote from its4women, they didn't bring it down for me so I just switched to its4women. Confirmed the code worked which brought it down by 70-80e

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭dar_cool

I wouldn't touch them if you have me 500 euro off. Shocking excuse for a company. God help any of you if you are unfortunate enough to have an accident whilst insured by these cowboys

dar_cool wrote: »
    I wouldn't touch them if you have me 500 euro off. Shocking excuse for a company. God help any of you if you are unfortunate enough to have an accident whilst insured by these cowboys

Why, did you have a bad claims experience with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭dar_cool

Yes, insured fully comp and had an accident. They were refusing to pay out. Had to get solicitor involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mcgucc22

dar_cool wrote:

I had an accident a couple of years ago while insured with 25plus. No problems whatsoever.

dar_cool wrote: »
    Yes, insured fully comp and had an accident. They were refusing to pay out. Had to get solicitor involved.

What was the basis of their refusal? Did the solicitor get it sorted for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Code still working

• Registered Users Posts: 24,271 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

What was the basis of their refusal? Did the solicitor get it sorted for you?

I love how this question was never answered - just drop in that they refuse to handle a claim and then disappear :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭spillcoe

Any more codes going for 25plus.ie? That one doesn't seem to work any more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭prince20

Just saved €100 by transferring to its4women from 25plus, thanks to all for the advice.

Advertisement