Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removable PVC Wall Stickers - Super Mario Bros. - €2.01 Delivered [Ebay]

Options
  • 02-03-2014 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

PVC Removable Stickers - Super Mario Bros. - €2.01 Delivered

Only Mario Bros.
    1. Super Mario Bros. Game Characters and Scenes.
    2. Forest Animals & Nature
    3. Giraffe & Monkey Childrens Height Chart.
    4. Jungle Animals & Tree - 1
    5. Jungle Animals & Branch - 2
    6. Angry Birds Game Characters

i6U7rAV.jpg?1
    • Material: PVC
    • Non-toxic, environmental protection
    • Brand new, Fashion Design and High Quality.
    • Easy to apply, remove, reposition, and reuse without leaving damage or residue
    • Ideal for dry, clean, and smooth surfaces
    • Apply to furniture (refrigerator, table, desk, kitchen cabinets, drawers, etc.)
    • Transparent edges, no white edges around each sticker

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

the mario one is the only one coming up for me at that price

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

shot2go wrote: »
    the mario one is the only one coming up for me at that price

Thanks, I read it was a sale, and they were all coming up as the same price, but I didn't notice that most had gone back to another price. Still sale price, bigger stickers, but not €2.01.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Got the Super Mario Bros thanks OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭xXxkorixXx

i just ordered these from amazon. thats the cheapest ive seen them in a while. i also ordered some wall art reduced from £11 to £7

edit: this one

the discount was applied when i went to checkout

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭ozmo

Just a heads up when deciding where to place them - Got something similar before - and they weren't as easily removable as they claim.

“Roll it back”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭sok2005

Ordered this a few weeks back and it arrived yesterday. Goes on easily, looks great in my sons room, little bit smaller than expected but still makes a big impact .

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

Just ordered , thanks for the heads-up OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

sok2005 wrote: »
    Ordered this a few weeks back and it arrived yesterday. Goes on easily, looks great in my sons room, little bit smaller than expected but still makes a big impact .

any chance for photo?

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    any chance for photo?

Sure. It doesn't give scale but I can take another pic later when I get home. The combined area of all stickers was about an A2 sized sheet.
    All peel off seperately.

• Moderators Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Out of stock now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

BACK IN STOCK!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Anyone get these yet? How long are they taking for delivery, say I ordered about 3 weeks and no sign of them yet (from Australia mind)

Got my 2nd batch this morning, ordered the start of March.

ozmo wrote: »
    Just a heads up when deciding where to place them - Got something similar before - and they weren't as easily removable as they claim.

Mine are the opposite, they'll hardly stay on the wall !! The edges keep peeling off (regular emulsion paint) the wall

Part of the problem is that mine arrived folded in four and the stickers with a fold going through them are the ones that are peeling off :mad:, had they been rolled they'd have been fine I think.

just a heads up for others, anyone else have that problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

vicwatson wrote: »
    Mine are the opposite, they'll hardly stay on the wall !! The edges keep peeling off (regular emulsion paint) the wall

Part of the problem is that mine arrived folded in four and the stickers with a fold going through them are the ones that are peeling off :mad:, had they been rolled they'd have been fine I think.

just a heads up for others, anyone else have that problem?

Yeah, I ordered two sheets. One barely stuck, Luigi wouldn't stick at all. But the other sheet was perfect, all of them. Removed one of the mushrooms from the first sheet and was able to move it, Glue still good.

Thinking maybe pritt stick?

^^^^^

Yeh think you're right on the pritt stick. Ordered two myself, maybe the other one is ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭odonnellcarey

Listing ended :( and nothing else listed in seller's eBay shop (11.30 Wed 26/03/14).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,866 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Back again.

Advertisement