Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(Charlesland) Powerpoint Fridge door bottle tray

Options
  • 15-11-2013 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭

I previously replaced hinges but now I need a door bottle tray. Getting good use out of this budget fridge after 9 years. Has anyone replaced their door tray and if so, where did you get it from?

I rang Shomar (who supply spares for powerpoint) but they don't stock door trays for this model (Powerpoint SR1301/BR).

Alternatively, if anyone is planning on replacing their fridge and don't need the door tray, I would be happy to take the tray off your hands!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Eponymous

astrofluff wrote:
    I previously replaced hinges but now I need a door bottle tray. Getting good use out of this budget fridge after 9 years
    Sounds like Triggers Broom!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Yes, not quite there yet on the costs though. Only in for 35euros worth at the mo. I actually like the fridge - it has a brilliant beer shelf when set-up a particular way! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

astrofluff wrote: »
    I previously replaced hinges but now I need a door bottle tray. Getting good use out of this budget fridge after 9 years. Has anyone replaced their door tray and if so, where did you get it from?

I rang Shomar (who supply spares for powerpoint) but they don't stock door trays for this model (Powerpoint SR1301/BR).

Alternatively, if anyone is planning on replacing their fridge and don't need the door tray, I would be happy to take the tray off your hands!

Try espares...>http://www.espares.co.uk/search/ma808pt1549/fridges-and-freezers/trays/hotpoint

Gave them a call - no 'powerpoint' spares.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Try these then, good luck >>>>>http://www.apart4u.co.uk/brands/powerpoint.html

• Advertisement

Thanks John, you're helpful as ever - They have a few door trays but don't tell me if any will fit my model. I'll get in touch with them on Monday.

Advertisement