Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Free" UPC Upgrade only costs €8.02 per month!!

Options
  • 14-04-2013 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi all....I received a letter from UPC on Friday to let me know that they're upgrading my Broadband in The Grove to 30meg compliments of the house. In the same letter I'm told the service is going to cost me €8.02 extra per month from June onwards!! Just wondering if anyone else got this letter?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

skelly22 wrote: »
    Hi all....I received a letter from UPC on Friday to let me know that they're upgrading my Broadband in The Grove to 30meg compliments of the house. In the same letter I'm told the service is going to cost me €8.02 extra per month from June onwards!! Just wondering if anyone else got this letter?

Yeah I got it but will probably be cancelling some services. Especially when we don't receive the full range if channels that the rest of the cabled country receives

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Yeah I got it but will probably be cancelling some services. Especially when we don't receive the full range if channels that the rest of the cabled country receives

I've had many goes at them over this......

I'm off to sky for TV when the contract is up in September.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

DD9090 wrote: »
    I've had many goes at them over this......

I'm off to sky for TV when the contract is up in September.

Rang em, managed to keep the same price for another year plus I've got free national calls and more channels

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Check this out Matt.

On demand and other bits we can't get on TV in Charlesland.

You need your UPC login details to access it.

https://www.horizon.tv/en_ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭skelly22

Having got the letter to say my bill was going up by €8.02 per month from June, I got an email from them today to say my bill would in fact be REDUCED by €1.25 per month from June. Strange indeed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement