Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone here compete on GB?

Options
  • 15-05-2010 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

Just wondering does anyone compete on Gamebattles for SSFIV, Tekken, etc... I compete for other games and might join the SSFIV league when I become competent. They're doing both singles and teams, which is brilliant :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

I've never heard of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/super-street-fighter-iv/

There you go :) (that's for xbox, they've one for ps3 as well)

I use it for other games, and as soon as the LC is done, I'll be joining it ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

I took a look at the site, looks like the only SSF4 ladder is in N. America..
    Do you know if theres a European one? Or if one is coming?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Doyler01 wrote: »
    I took a look at the site, looks like the only SSF4 ladder is in N. America..
    Do you know if theres a European one? Or if one is coming?
    Ignore the continents thing, the reason they only have it for N.America is because there isn't enough players to warrant dividing into different continents. You can compete in the N.America league even if you're european. I compete in the L4D N.America league with people from the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Can you properly compete in N American ladder by only fighting European teams?

Playing against Americans is pretty laggy even if they're from the East coast..

This looks awesome tho, I think il sign up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement