Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GBB Pistol (Preferably CO2 and Automatic)

• 21-06-2019 5:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 129 ✭✭

I am looking for a GBB pistol preferably CO2 and or Automatic.Reply with anything you can offer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭chairsofter

Tokyo Marui PX4 green gas with a holster and two mags if you're interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Seller159

I have an ACP co2 pistol great condition and working perfect if interested ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 129 ✭✭Airsoft_David

No thanks i saw that ad.

both*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭Jalaldin

I have a kjw full metal gbb m9 with leak free green gas mag and holster for 80 euro if interested? Located in Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Seller159

I have an ACP pistol co2 semi auto great gun hardly used only have as a collector

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭Jalaldin

Have also two WE/ Cybergun Licenced Desert Eagles 50AE Gbb pistols full metal, one silver comes with one green gas mag, one black without magazine, both pistols come with their original boxes etc. If your interested?

Sorry really old thread not interested

Advertisement