Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Status LED on HKC SW-1070

Options
  • 20-09-2020 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I was rewiring an Echo to a SW-1070 panel and started getting a 'No RKP Comms' alert on the keypad.

I checked the A+B wiring at the panel and the RKP with some spare wire etc, but then noticed that the Status LED isn't lighting: even with mains only. I must have shorted something while I was wiring it.

The status LEDs on the GSM-Wifi that's connected to it are constant on, indicating 'Disconnected', but they seem to be getting power somehow.

Is there any hope for the panel? I'm surprised the GSM-Wifi is working at all.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

All please note the forum rules.
    You can't share manuals here, thank you

Advertisement