Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do I need a humidifier?

Options
  • 19-09-2020 1:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭

I got a dehumidifier last year for drying clothes. Turns out that's it good for other things and in winter for taking excess moisture out of the environment and helps to reduce condensation on the windows as well.

Now, this is where I'm confused. We live in a house that always gets condensation on the windows in winter. So that tells me we have too much moisture.

I'm reading up on how using a humidifier (adding moisture back into the environment) can help in the cold and flu season.

So I do I need a humidifier to reduce cold and flu in winter?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,331 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

We live in a house that always gets condensation on the windows in winter. So that tells me we have too much moisture.

Or you need double glazing.

Advertisement