Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Reuter.DE Sanitaryware

Options
  • 22-09-2020 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Afternoon,

Have people used Reuters.de for sanitaryware?

How have people found them and is there any discount codes available?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭tedimc

mickey15ie wrote: »
    Afternoon,

Have people used Reuters.de for sanitaryware?

How have people found them and is there any discount codes available?

I have bought a fair bit off them. Bathroom sanitary ware, taps, showers, etc. I’ve never seen a discount code. I found them excellent up until about 2 months ago.

We ordered a chandelier, lamp and two small tables from them. All good, shipped when they said, etc. however nothing arrives for weeks. I call, get promised a call back, I send emails, no response, etc. Eventually the items show up and all is well in the world again.

I would probably use them again, but that last experience left a bitter taste as it had been excellent before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,408 ✭✭✭JoeA3

I bought a couple of good quality (Grohe) concealed showers and taps, bath mixer, etc for my new build early this year. Overall a v good experience, prices are much better than I could find locally and delivery was prompt. Actually it was my plumber that recommended them. I did have one minor issue where the rain head on the 2 showers was supposed to be square but they sent the round version. I tried calling them but got someone with limited English and I decided it wasn’t worth the hassle arguing about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭mickey15ie

Good to hear from others, they seem to be very competitive.

There seems to be a small difference in the hand shower - maybe slightly different model. Different flow rates too.

Also, one mixer doesn't mention being Thermostatic, but I doubt it isn't. most of the grohe stuff is I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭mickey15ie

tedimc wrote: »
    There seems to be a small difference in the hand shower - maybe slightly different model. Different flow rates too.

Also, one mixer doesn't mention being Thermostatic, but I doubt it isn't. most of the grohe stuff is I think.

They seem to use the same imagery?

Are you better to have a high flow rate or lower flow rate?

Do all mixers not all have thermostats as standard?

They seem to use the same imagery?

Are you better to have a high flow rate or lower flow rate?

Do all mixers not all have thermostats as standard?

Yes, seem to. However, if you look at the group photo of both sets, there does seem to be a slight difference in the knob on the control plate. Thats what made me think thermostatic Vs non-therm.

Most mixers would be but you can still get non-thermostatic as far as I am aware. I actually had a small issue with my thermostatic ones. I had the DWH set to 43 degress, but the mixer dosen't handle it that well if the hot water coming in is less than 40. So had to pump up the DWH to 50 degrees.

I would say a high flow rate is better, but it depends on if you are using pumps, mains fed, etc. Higher flow rate means more water though. And I don't think you will use the hand shower that much once you have the rain shower head above.

Advertisement