Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair changed flight date and time without notifying me?

Options
  • 24-09-2020 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Bit of an odd one this...

I booked a flight for a Saturday leaving at around noon, however when I checking my booking itinerary my flight is now actually departing of a Friday late at night.

I rechecked my original booking and confirmation and lo and behold, I did in fact book a Saturday morning early departure and not this late night Friday flight that's showing in my itinerary.

Having gone through my emails I have no received one notification of this change of time and day.

I thought previously of your flight time was changed by more than 2 hours you had the option to accept or decline and either get a new flight or a refund if the time change didn't suit, this is a 12+ hour change.

Can they really change the day of your flight and time without even telling you?

If I hadn't noticed I could easily have missed my flight by arriving to the airport a day late.

Again, I've double checked everything, and I'm not going mad, I originally booked a Sat and now it's showing a Fri departure instead.

Have original confirmation email showing same.

Can I have my flight date changed for free as a result of this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Kerry Gooner

The same thing happened to me last year, flight changed to a different day without notification. Contacted them after noticing and was offered a refund/change option.

Advertisement