Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct Debit Mandate form

Options
  • 28-07-2015 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭

I'm filling out the Direct Debit Mandate form to change my bank details for my mortgage payments.

On the form there's a Unique Mandate reference box and a mortgage reference number.  I assume the mortgage reference number is my mortgage account number, correct?   What sort of number is the mandate reference number and where do I get that?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

I'm filling out the Direct Debit Mandate form to change my bank details for my mortgage payments.

On the form there's a Unique Mandate reference box and a mortgage reference number.  I assume the mortgage reference number is my mortgage account number, correct?   What sort of number is the mandate reference number and where do I get that?

Thanks
    Hi Cathmandoo,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If you currently have a Direct Debit set up to pay your Mortgage the information you require can be found under the Direct Debit details.

If you have no access to this information please call Our Mortgage department directly on 01 611 3333 and a representative will be happy to provide you with the relevant information.

Hope this helps,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Thank you Tara!

Advertisement