If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio S200

Options
  • 26-07-2015 11:02pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭

I'm interested in the Monitor Audio S200. I saw you had some good deals earlier in the year on both the S200 and S300.

What's your best pricing on the S200 with delivery to Dublin?

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,152 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

halenger wrote: »
    I'm interested in the Monitor Audio S200. I saw you had some good deals earlier in the year on both the S200 and S300.

Thanks.
    Hi Halenger.

I just had a little check and I still have one in Black I could offer at the previous price which I think was 239.00 euro (Inc Delivery). I also have a display white one I could offer at the same price.
    Or A NEW white one would come in at 285.00 Euro (Inc Delivery)

Let me know what you think.

Any questions please ask.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Hey Kenny,

I'm interested in one in black alright. Sounds good. Is that new or display? Any damage or other?

Hey Kenny,

I'm interested in one in black alright. Sounds good. Is that new or display? Any damage or other?
    Hi Halenger.

The Black ones are Brand New Boxed with full manufacturers warranty.

Great little product and sounds fantastic!

Yoink. I'll take it please. :D

Yoink. I'll take it please. :D
    Hey Halenger.

No problem at all :)

If you drop me a contact number in a PM I can give you a call or you can get me on 0044 900 0070.

• Advertisement

Cheers for the quick turnaround on this!

Cheers for the quick turnaround on this!
    Hi Halenger.

No problem at all!

Unit will be shipping today and with you all going well tomorrow.

If you need anything in future please drop me a post.

Thanks again for the order.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 louthandclear

Hi,

Just bumping this old thread in the hope there might be a good deal going on the Monitor Audio S200? Would love to get one of these (black or white) delivered to Louth sometime this week.

Thanks

Thanks.
    Hi halenger,  The current price on the the s200 is €299.99  http://euro.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=s200&swapstore=1

Regards Stephen

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.