Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminding - collooney

Options
  • 21-03-2014 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey

Looking for any info / details on childminders in collooney (registered or not) for part time minding during the week. Could anyone help? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

Ahh could this be a trick??? :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mintythemooch

Ham Sambo wrote: »
    Ahh could this be a trick??? :-/

Trick? Pretending to be revenue :) no crèche in collooney is full and can't find suitable minder

Don't think the 'childminder police' have the resources for Internet search .... 😎 Any ideas??? Running out of time, we are moving up from midlands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

Ahh now ya never know, those revenue lad will try anything at this stage :-) , however see as you asked so nicely, Tir Na nOg you have tried and it was full, however I'll pm you another woman who I would recommend, don't have her number to hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 802 ✭✭✭m r c

Our childminder is registered and is excellent. She's about 5 mins out of Collooney and minds them from her home. Pm me if you want her details.

Advertisement