Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rapha Stuff Brand New

Options
  • 14-01-2019 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just posting it here and will keep this up for 24hrs or so, got some Rapha stuff in sales, some of which doesn't fit, below list of what I am sending back, if anyone wants to grab smth just comment. Has to be collected and really looking to send it back by Wednesday 16th of Jan. Prices same as I paid and what will otherwise be refunded:

Classic Wind Jacket II - Yellow - size XL and XXL - €87.50 each
    Classic Rain Jacket II - Dark Green - size XL - €129
    Classic Winter Jacket - Yellow - size XXL - €248
    Brevet Long Sleeve Jersey - Dark Green - size XL - €115
    Brevet Visibility Wind Jacket - Hi-Vis Pink - size XL and XXL - €74

Collection in South Co. Dublin, I might be near google tomorrow around 11 am

For all the details please visit Rapha.cc as it's all packaged back into the bags so won't provide any pictures.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭secman

omri wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just posting it here and will keep this up for 24hrs or so, got some Rapha stuff in sales, some of which doesn't fit, below list of what I am sending back, if anyone wants to grab smth just comment. Has to be collected and really looking to send it back by Wednesday 16th of Jan. Prices same as I paid and what will otherwise be refunded:

Classic Wind Jacket II - Yellow - size XL and XXL - €87.50 each
    Classic Rain Jacket II - Dark Green - size XL - €129
    Classic Winter Jacket - Yellow - size XXL - €248
    Brevet Long Sleeve Jersey - Dark Green - size XL - €115
    Brevet Visibility Wind Jacket - Hi-Vis Pink - size XL and XXL - €74

Collection in South Co. Dublin, I might be near google tomorrow around 11 am

For all the details please visit Rapha.cc as it's all packaged back into the bags so won't provide any pictures.

Thanks
    Would the Rapha XL be a regular L ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭omri

I have some XL sized clothes from Rapha, but thats just off the bike jumpers jackets etc. Same size of say cycling jersey is too big for me, so would need size L. They have some size charts on their website. Anyway this is probably for someone who knows the size that fits best and wants to pick something quick without waiting for it to be shipped.

Brevet Long Sleeve Jersey - Dark Green - size XL - €115 - is reserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭secman

Okay, work away

Advertisement