Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For sale: Genesis Day One 10 Singlespeed Bike – S - 50cm

• 22-08-2018 8:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭

[font=Arial, sans-serif]For sale: [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]Genesis Day One 10 Singlespeed Bike – S - 50cm[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Bought earlier this year and used a few times for commuting duties. The bike is as new. Selling as moved house and no space for multiple bikes. Continuing the clear out.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif][img=571x345]file:///C:/Users/eugened/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.jpg[/img][/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]All details of spec and sizing here:[/font]
    [img=454x510]file:///C:/Users/eugened/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image004.jpg[/img]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif][img=624x325]file:///C:/Users/eugened/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image006.jpg[/img][/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Here’s a review of the 2018 version of the bike:[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]http://www.cyclist.co.uk/reviews/4183/genesis-day-one-10-singlespeed-bike-review[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Presently set up with a Tubus rack with Schwable Marathon plus tyres, a Charge Spoon saddle and Shimano M520 pedals. None of these are included in the sale.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]I have the original tyres, saddle and pedals that can are unused and will be on the bike when sold.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]I can post some actual pictures later if there is any interest.

I'm based in Greystones but work in Dublin.

Any questions shout.

Asking price €400[/font]

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,195 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

you've tried to link pics directly from your hard drive - you can upload them to boards to allow them to be viewed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭longford76

459069.JPG

459070.JPG

459071.JPG

Thanks MB
    I'll get some pictures of my bike up later

• Advertisement

Some pictures of the bike attached.
    As noted above: Presently set up with a Tubus rack with Schwable Marathon plus tyres, a Charge Spoon saddle and Shimano M520 pedals. None of these are included in the sale.
    459150.jpg

Price drop to €350

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭bsb1971

Any interest in selling the charge spoon saddle?

bsb1971 wrote: »
    Any interest in selling the charge spoon saddle?

Prefer to hang onto in case can negotiate getting a new bike at some stage. One of the few saddles i’ve got on with.

I’ve bought them on Wiggle in the past. They seem out of stock now but due back in in a few weeks.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/charge-spoon-saddle-with-cromo-rails/

• Site Banned Posts: 20,686 ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

longford76 wrote: »
    Prefer to hang onto in case can negotiate getting a new bike at some stage. One of the few saddles i’ve got on with.

I’ve bought them on Wiggle in the past. They seem out of stock now but due back in in a few weeks.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/charge-spoon-saddle-with-cromo-rails/

They're only 18 quid from Merlin at the moment.

• Advertisement

Mods can you please close as going to advertise elsewhere. Thanks

• Site Banned Posts: 20,686 ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Reopened at request of Op

Reposting for anyone interested in an ideal winter commuter

Price drop to €300

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DrFive

Still Available?

Yes still available and hasn’t been used since last posted

Would you consider €250 ?

DrFive wrote: »
    Would you consider €250 ?

If you can meet halfway at €275 we’ve a deal?

I'm good with that, deal.

Nice one, will PM to arrange

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭onthefringe

Any chance this fell through !???

Sorry never got a chance to update

Sold to DrFive. Gent to deal with.

Advertisement