Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Steam Summer sale 2019

• 27-06-2019 9:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,549 ✭✭✭✭

so anyone bought any good bargains or are we just jaded from previous sales?

and does anybody have a clue how this new event works and how come I am reading about people jumping multiple Steam levels?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,928 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Haven't bought anything yet though there's a few things reduced on my wishlist that I might go for.

Problem for me is gaming time is limited and more of a social thing with some mates online.. About all they play is BFV which I can only tolerate in small doses myself.

I'm not up to date enough on what's good these days either. Any decent sites or YouTubers ye would recommend for reviews and recommendations?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Portal KNights DLC is down from 8.19 to 7.37......

Massive savings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Skerries wrote: »
    and does anybody have a clue how this new event works and how come I am reading about people jumping multiple Steam levels?

I have no idea how it works.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,527 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I recently splurged on all of the DLC for Crusader Kings 2 and Europa Universalis IV in a recent Paradox sale. Think that's me sorted for life now.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

Is Crusader Kings II worth it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,527 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Is Crusader Kings II worth it?

I'm still watching videos to learn how to play it. Supposed to be amazing. You could buy the base game and then decide on the DLC for the next sale.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

I'm still watching videos to learn how to play it. Supposed to be amazing. You could buy the base game and then decide on the DLC for the next sale.

Yeah it really looks like the kind of game I would be into, but I'm at a stage where I need to jump in and play.
    Looking forward to when the kids are old enough that gaming can count as quality time :D:D

Yeah it really looks like the kind of game I would be into, but I'm at a stage where I need to jump in and play.
    Looking forward to when the kids are old enough that gaming can count as quality time :D:D

It looks like a novel. You give it a bit of time now and again to pick it up and then you can enjoy it when you've the chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,713 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Bought Dead By Daylight

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Am i reading it right that only 4 random players of the winning teams in the race recieve free games?

Thats utter s***e from valve of the case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

EoinHef wrote: »
    Am i reading it right that only 4 random players of the winning teams in the race recieve free games?

Thats utter s***e from valve of the case.

The whole spiel is a joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,731 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'm kinda wondering if I should buy Nioh for €20.

It's a good game but is it more Sekiro or Dark Souls?
    Because I adore the former, but the latter is frustrating to play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

Some nice deals I came across;
    Also, it's worth checking out Reddit Hidden Gems thread:
    https://old.reddit.com/r/GameDealsMeta/comments/c5blpw/steam_summer_sale_2019_hidden_gems_thread/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Hi,

I've an unused key for Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak STEAM.

Bought two by mistake. Anyone want it - PM me...

Advertisement