Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf membership in Dublin, Kildare - under 30

Options
  • 19-07-2019 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any courses that have a separate category for under 30s/under 35s around the Dublin area?

Have a bit of time on my hands and wouldn't mind becoming a member of a "good quality" course whilst I can avail of a subsidised rate. Currently in Elmgreen which I like but wouldn't mind a switch for next year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

I was talking to somebody recently , and they paid something like 900 membership for the k Club for 12 month. Might be worth dropping them an email

Castlewarden have a limited amount of lifestyle memberships for u40s, might be worth contacting. As far as I'm aware they are at the limit for them but some might be added again next year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

Corrstown do membership for under 35’s and have 27 holes plus 5 Day Membership of Forrest Little.

I do know they are talking about closing this category of membership soon though, so if your interested, maybe move quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭zep

I was talking to somebody recently , and they paid something like 900 membership for the k Club for 12 month. Might be worth dropping them an email

Think that might be an under 25 price, not 100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

Browney7 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any courses that have a separate category for under 30s/under 35s around the Dublin area?

Have a bit of time on my hands and wouldn't mind becoming a member of a "good quality" course whilst I can avail of a subsidised rate. Currently in Elmgreen which I like but wouldn't mind a switch for next year.

I'm a member in the Island, I know a couple of lads who have recently got in, on an under 30 deal. Think its structured in a way that the closer you are to 30, the more you pay.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

You lucky sod!

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Is Kildare an option? Craddockstown in Naas have an under 35 membership.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Advertisement