Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCTV conduit fittings

Options
  • 14-07-2019 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭

Random one...have hikvision mounting box for a camera...it has a G3/4 female thread into it(that’s written on the housing) I want to connect some flex conduit to it for housing the cat5 Poe cable. (Cable come out of wall a few metered away from camera location)...can’t figure out how to join standard 20mm (or other size flexible pvc conduit)...fella in wholesaler for the conduit had no interest!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭ShanE90

Darando wrote: »
    Random one...have hikvision mounting box for a camera...it has a G3/4 female thread into it(that’s written on the housing) I want to connect some flex conduit to it for housing the cat5 Poe cable. (Cable come out of wall a few metered away from camera location)...can’t figure out how to join standard 20mm (or other size flexible pvc conduit)...fella in wholesaler for the conduit had no interest!!!

It’s a copex gland your after or electro flex gland they’re also known as

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭ShanE90

Darando wrote: »

It’s a copex gland your after or electro flex gland they’re also known as

Advertisement