Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Unique Alpines in RFDs around

Options
  • 09-07-2019 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Has anybody seen any Unique Alpines (TPG-1) in .308 for sale in their RFDs? Buddy of mine might be looking to get one.

Thanks,
    Alan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭shootemall

alanmc wrote: »
    Hi all,

Has anybody seen any Unique Alpines (TPG-1) in .308 for sale in their RFDs? Buddy of mine might be looking to get one.

Thanks,
    Alan.
    Hi Alan
    Pm on its way

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭badshot

alanmc wrote: »
    Hi all,

Thanks,
    Alan.

mcbride in athlone had one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭alanmc

badshot wrote: »
    mcbride in athlone had one

If that was about 2 years ago, that's the one I bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 ldc

HI,
    Lakelands are holding one belonging to me probably with 2 years now, I bought a new rifle and my son was to licence the Alpine, however he went on travels and shows no sign of returning anytime soon (I'd do the same myself) Scope is not for sale though, have a look and see if you are interested.

Advertisement