Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: A 10 player Vigilante game

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Yeah I’ve never played before either

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

DR when you get a chance please sK? Thanks.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Dead room plz

Necro wrote: »
    Actually BuileBeag if you wanna jump into my slot I don't mind stepping out, I'm supposed to be on a WW sabbatical and this would be a nice intro.

Assuming sKeith don't mind of course....

Oh I only saw this now. Probably too late?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I've yet to post Buile if you want to jump in?
    I'll leave it open until 2.30pm before I start

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yeah soz :(

Green&Red wrote: »
    I've yet to post Buile if you want to jump in?
    I'll leave it open until 2.30pm before I start

Nah it's ok. I think I'd prefer to just watch the pros for now anyways and figure it out that way. But thanks very much.

And thanks Necro too.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

"Pro's"

:D

Prepare to watch 10 people flail about in the dark (well 8 people flail, 2 people pretend to flail).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Can I get DR access please SK? Builebeg, if you've not already, it's worth asking for DR access - I learned a good bit the last time just watching.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Also, don't underestimate how much of your time it will take (especially if you're like me and want to spreadsheet everything). I've just noticed that the thread has 10 pages already, and these enablers will all tell you to change your settings so that it show fewer pages - THERE ARE STILL THE SAME NUMBER OF POSTS YOU LUNATICS!

It's epic though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Choc Chip wrote: »
    Can I get DR access please SK? Builebeg, if you've not already, it's worth asking for DR access - I learned a good bit the last time just watching.

Done,

btw, beag choc duff, kitten, qb, sully all have access.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Can I get some DR access too please?

done

if anyone has trouble accessing deadroom, let me know, i think i have given u all access, and i wont know you have issue accessing unless you tell me.

for anybody new watching this, deadroom access is a place where you can freely discuss ongoing current game, it cannot be discussed outside there, so request away, and i'll grant access.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

No! I can’t believe I missed this! My streak is ruined :(

Can I have deadroom access please skeith?

granted.

Advertisement