Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eglobal Central 2019

Options
  • 15-07-2019 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Looking to pick up a new phone (probably xiaomi 9t or 9) and considering Honorbuy or Eglobal. Honorbuy comes well recommended on here but there's enough of a pricing differential to consider Eglobal. How are they these days, in terms of reliability and delivery times?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

MCD. wrote: »
    Looking to pick up a new phone (probably xiaomi 9t or 9) and considering Honorbuy or Eglobal. Honorbuy comes well recommended on here but there's enough of a pricing differential to consider Eglobal. How are they these days, in terms of reliability and delivery times?
    my mate just waited 6 weeks from eglobal .honorbuy are 2-3days.or maybe try alliexpress

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Took 6 business days for my Xiaomi to arrive from eglobal eu

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

MCD. wrote:

Bought Redmi Note 7 recently. Cost approx €15 more on HonorBuy than EGlobal, but HB had a 3 day turnaround from order to having it in my hand.
    Have previously bought of Eglobal without any issue but for speed alone I went with and would recommend HonorBuy

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭spuddy01

Have used eglobal on many ocasions for both family & friends without issue.
    The last phone I purchased LgV30+ even had the B&O headphones included when they were advertised as not being included in the price :D

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭poolboy

Posting from a Mi 9t which arrived yesterday ordered from eglobal last Monday. No issues and very happy with the phone so far.

• Advertisement

have used them several times with no issues.

you have to allow for 10 to 12 days delivery time and be happy if it arrives sooner.

a small number of users have had some long delays for sure and they will be pretty vocal!

also if you have a fault (which is highly unlikely with a modern mass-produced smartphone tbh) it is likely to be trickier with eglobal than say amazon.

Advertisement