Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Shed Assembly Service

Options
  • 25-03-2015 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Looking into buying a Metal Shed on-line, but want it assembled properly, in other words, I'd make a bollix of it meself.
    Anyone know anyone around the Limerick area that provides such a service?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Have you tried
    https://www.steeltechsheds.ie/

They have a Limerick branch think its out the doc road near the tara 24/7 petrol station last on right before the mungret roundabout.

Limerick
    T: +353 61 301070

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭gflann

I would have assumed that you must buy the shed from them too, and their prices are extortionate.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭hobie14

I purchased a Steeltech Shed approx. 6 months ago ..... I did all the ground work (concrete base etc) and Steeltech delivered and installed the shed .....

I ordered mine with insulation and a wall window as extras ...... delivered on time and
    installed in a couple of hours ....... a job for life in my opinion

Best investment I ever made ...... I should have purchased it years ago

I passed this place today....taught it mite be of interest or worth a try too

http://www.dromkeensteelsheds.com/Contact-Us--About-us.html

based in dromkeen out the tipperary road approx 12 miles...turn right after maxol and its on the right

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

gflann wrote: »
    Looking into buying a Metal Shed on-line, but want it assembled properly, in other words, I'd make a bollix of it meself.
    Anyone know anyone around the Limerick area that provides such a service?

If you're thinking of buying one of the sheds from arg@s, give it careful thought.

I bought one several years ago it took myself and a mate about 10 hours to put together, about a thousand tiny little screws that you had to put a rubber washer and a felt washer onto each,before you screwed it into place.

The panels are super thin and will not take any abuse without denting.
    If you want to install shelving you will have provide extra supports,because the way the arg@s shed is designed doesn't allow wall mounting.

If you have the room buy from one of the heavy duty metal ones or a good quality timber shed.

• Advertisement

Personally Id build a concrete block shed with an insulated roof, much cheaper and will last forever....you can build it to your spec and size....get a few quotes from builders first...

Advertisement