Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Monitor

Options
  • 20-03-2020 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi,

Due to working from home, I need to get a monitor to use for my laptop as the screen on this is too small for having multiple windows/programmes open.

Can anyone recommend where I could get one for under €80 if possible? Ideally would think it’d need to be 22inchs +

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Argos have a good range. There’s an Acer there for 84 euro, 21.5 inch. Not much more money will get a 24 inch (imo, you need it for multiple windows).

If you have any small LCD TVs spare, they can also double up as a monitor and most have a PC/DVI mode, works well.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

Can you take your own one home with you ? I've been letting people bring theirs away with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

I picked up a BEN q 24 inch full hd, the model I got is designed for a office and for your eyes, paid I think 95 euros for it ? Picked it up on amazon and I am very happy with it. I rate it a lot higher then my work monitors that cost twice as much

A quick FYI try and get the biggest monitor for your budget as if you are going to be sitting in front of it for 8 hours a day the extra few inches make a difference

Advertisement