Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

16-03-2020, 07:41   #1
Thirdfox

Logitech MX Master mouse £30 ("used-like new") from Amazon warehouse

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B0761YL588

From personal experience their "used-like new" status from Amazon warehouse is usually "like new" - item itself might never have been used except for being opened (sometimes not even opened - I'm returning a keyboard without opening it since I got the upgraded version after it fell in price on Amazon).

I know that it is already 2 generations old by now - but if you don't see much benefit from the extra features of a MX 2s or 3 then the original MX is one of the best mice you can use in my opinion. At this price I got one for office use instead of the standard Dell mouse they give everyone.

When it first came out years ago it was £80 - now down to £29.36 for UK buyers and around £30.10 for Irish buyers. Camelcamelcamel did track it as falling to this price new every so often too but currently it's back up at £48-49.
Advertisement
16-03-2020, 08:55   #2
Kintarō Hattori
All Round Nice Guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Kintarō Hattori
A fantastic deal. I bought one in a warehouse deal a few months back and it was indistinguishable from a new item. If you're using a computer every day then it's a fantastic upgrade as it's more ergonomic and the extra buttons do add some extra functionality./

Well worth it.
Thanks from:
16-03-2020, 10:38   #3
vjmcdonnell

Thanks OP, use one at work and now I'll.have one at home as well. Wonderful mouse to use
Thanks from:
16-03-2020, 13:19   #4
bidiots

Make sure you fully decontaminate that f%*Ker before you start using it 😳
16-03-2020, 13:31   #5
Skerries

using one now

When I use another mouse I keep trying to use the side scroll wheel and realising it isn't there
Advertisement
16-03-2020, 13:49   #6
Zardoz

Amazon have had this reduced to that price in the early hours of the morning over the last few days as well,for a new item.
I bought one yesterday.

I prefer the MX Anywhere ,the MX Master I find to be too big ,and I have big hands .

These mice work well for the initial 6 months but I've had the same fault develop with all of them ,the batteries wont hold charge for more than a couple of days .

For optimum performance I use the receiver on the desk via a USB cable ,if its plugged into the back of the PC under the desk it can be erratic.
16-03-2020, 14:54   #7
ejmaztec

You can never have too many Logitech mice. Thank God I've never had to use their customer service, because that seems to be the only downside with Logitech.
16-03-2020, 16:38   #8
youcancallmeal

Perfect timing thanks! Been meaning to upgrade from my old logitech performance for ages now

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion