Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jobs expo in strand hotel

Options
  • 01-10-2015 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

Hi guys just wanted to post this, big jobs fair in strand hotel tomorrow seen it online. 10am to 3pm over 800 vacancies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Read the fine print. There is only a handful of jobs but many jobs have several position for that role.

I registered but don't think I'll bother as most if not all jobs are posted on the companies websites and as HR do the recruiting these days they'll ask to apply online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

I'm going to head out but I'm not expecting to get anything. Hopefully there may be a couple of call center jobs or something, and meeting them might get me an interview but really I doubt there will be anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

So went out there this morning and as expected did't find it much use. It was mostly - go to our website, email this person, etc.

The people who were genuinely interested were from the type of work I am trying go get away from but I would have expected that. Seemed to be a lot busier than last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Same as last year really (and as useful to boot *sarcasm*). Could barely move there were so many people there. I'm hard of hearing so I found it tremendously difficult to hear the few people I spoke to.

Don't think I'll be getting a job this side of Christmas unfortunately :(

Advertisement