Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a pistol

• 20-05-2019 10:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Little Brother Is starting Airsoft and I wanna build him up a wee kit. I'm in redbarn a fair bit.

If anyone has any pistols drop in here let me see pics and prices please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭jamesd2013

Little Brother Is starting Airsoft and I wanna build him up a wee kit. I'm in redbarn a fair bit.

If anyone has any pistols drop in here let me see pics and prices please.
    ASG g17 with 2 leak free mags, laser,holster,rail and 1/2 bottle of gas. 90 posted ono

FJ8RjyQ.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭Jalaldin

Have a kjw beretta m9 full metal green gas pistol with one leak free mag fully working and holster all for 90 euro. Also have a hfc darkhawk full metal glock 17 co2 pistol with 35 - 40 rounds extended mag only problem with the glock is the broken outer barrel everything else working so will give this one for 50 euro. Let me know if your interested?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Jalaldin wrote: »
    Have a kjw beretta m9 full metal green gas pistol with one leak free mag fully working and holster all for 90 euro. Also have a hfc darkhawk full metal glock 17 co2 pistol with 35 - 40 rounds extended mag only problem with the glock is the broken outer barrel everything else working so will give this one for 50 euro. Let me know if your interested?
    Pictures? Location?

Pictures? Location?

Sorry for the late reply but having some error problems posting pictures here so can't post them now, but my location is in Blanchardstown Dublin.

Sorry for the late reply but having some error problems posting pictures here so can't post them now, but my location is in Blanchardstown Dublin.

I'm interested. Can you try get pictures up for me.

• Advertisement

Can you give me your email as it will be easier for me to send pics there? As it's a lot of hassle to upload pics here.

Can you give me your email as it will be easier for me to send pics there? As it's a lot of hassle to upload pics here.

No probs pming the email

Horrible timewaster, agreed to meet up with me twice to buy my beretta and when came didn't pick up phone call, her phone was switched off and ignored all my calls messages. Not recommend dealing with this person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭Shad0w

@Jamesd2013:

What is the FPS of the ASG g17??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭Shad0w

Never mind - Brain fart. Just read the pic :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Tm Hicapa here,

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057979260
    Can move a little on price.

Advertisement