Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kissing folks

Options
  • 04-05-2021 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,547 ✭✭✭

I was reading a book and one of the characters in it is an alcoholic and as they talk about about the temptation of drink, now in the story he has met someone and they go on a date and she is drinking her wine and at the end of the date they had the auld snog.

So this got me thinking Could an alcoholic be set back by kissing someone who has had a drink before kissing them? What about folks like vegans or vegetarians, can you kiss a someone if they have eaten meat?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Fake Scores

Floppybits wrote: »
    can you kiss a someone if they have eaten meat?

This sentence is open to interpretation.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,547 ✭✭✭Floppybits

This sentence is open to interpretation.

I was thinking that when i was typing considering the deviants on this site.😀

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

I was just chatting with my mate about this the other day. He's 4 years sober. He had reignited a romance with an old flame and we was drinking wine. She was worried about kissing with wine mouth.
    They figured it out and he's still off the sauce.
    No biggie.

I used to hate shifting the young wans who smoked back in my teenage disco days though. Ugh.

Advertisement