Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dolce Gusto Mini Me Coffee Machine + 8 packs of pods - £49.99

Options
  • 18-06-2020 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

This might be of interest to some people...(spotted on HotUKDeals yesterday).

Deal details:Buy ANY 8 pods and a Dolce Gusto Mini Me Coffee machine for £49.99 delivered @Nescafe Dolce Gusto

Link to offer:Dolce Gusto Bundle Sale on Dolcegusto.co.uk

How to avail of the offer:
    1 - Add any 8 available 12- or 16-pod boxes to your basket (that’s up to 128 drinks).... Its needs to be exactly 8 boxes of pods (regular size, any flavours, no magnum xl sized boxes)
    2 - The coffee machine is automatically added to your basket.

Bundle won't deliver to Ireland and is not available on the Irish Dolce-Gusto website, so use Parcel-Wizard or Parcel Motel for delivery.

I thought it was a decent enough deal, and came just in time for me, as my last machine packed up a few days ago after 5 and a half years :(

I know many prefer bean to cup machines... but this may be worth a punt all the same :)

Happy shopping!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

I've had the previous version of this since about 2013 and it's been great. Don't use it every day but never had an issue with it. You can get Lidl versions of the pods as well which is handy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

How much are the Lidl pods? And I presume they taste okay?

I've a Tassimo machine myself, which the good lady wife bought for me one Christmas a few years ago. She's not on Boards and doesn't know my user name anyway, so I don't mind saying here that while there's nothing wrong with it, it wouldn't have been my choice.

Could never justify forking out for a Nespresso while the Tassimo is still working fine though, but this might be a good buy, with the machine itself costing so little extra on top of the price of pods.

Only thing that's half putting me off is I see the regular price of the pods is around €5.70 in Tesco (roughly same as Tassimo ones), so wondering about the Lidl ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

How much are the Lidl pods? And I presume they taste okay?

Only thing that's half putting me off is I see the regular price of the pods is around €5.70 in Tesco (roughly same as Tassimo ones), so wondering about the Lidl ones?

I'm not big into coffee and only get the Lungo ones (just drink black coffee) so not sure I'd be the best person to answer but they seem fine to me.

I think they are about €3.50 or so for 16 pods.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

Thanks. Personally I just like coffee enough to know that I prefer something better than instant coffee, but I'm definitely not a "serious" coffee drinker in the way most of the heads over on the coffee forum itself seem to be, so was reluctant to ask there. You probably know what I mean.;)

This seems like a good deal anyway and I'm sure those Lidl lungo ones would suit me too, so think I'll go for it.

Thanks again.

Advertisement