Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off road racing

Options
  • 29-04-2008 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, firstly, great idea for a new subforum, smooth tarmac is just far too boring for me, I have to have as much dirt and gravel as possible:D. I see in the charter Peasant you allow off road bikes also, might big a big overlap with the motorbikes subforum? Oh well, I'll leave them to their leathers and tarmac!

Anyone here do any sort of off road racing, wheather it be MX/4x4 trials/autograss/rallying or anything else?
    I'm a motocross man myself, its the cheapest and most fun you can have in the dirt, and great airtime also! There's a good few tracks around the country and events on most weekends, so way way more riding time than most other motorsport events:cool:

Heres a picture of me on the bike during a dry day!
    Low_res3.JPG?imgmax=640

Getting in a shameless plug here, but heres our website (which includes a map of most of the mx tracks down south): www.flatout.ie

Advertisement