Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSQ Parking closing over night with no notice.

Options
  • 08-01-2012 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,
    I visited my friend and finding no parking space in the street I parked in the underground parking managed by HSQ and which is for residents like my friend and also available for Superqueen customers, in kilmanhaim. I needed to shop at superqueen so I was a customer too. It was 8pm. But when got back up my car a bit before midnight, the gates of the parking were closed and I didn't find any way to exit. Nowhere it's stated that the gates will close at certain time and that was very annoying. I took a taxi home and cycle back to the car the day after and they charged me 27 euros for it, 7 euro for the night plus 20 euro for 1hour and 15 minutes as I got back a 9.15am.
    What should I do? I want to get my money back and possibly make sure no once gets trapped like me. Should I Send them a email, call joe duffy? Start a small claim?
    Thanks
    Tagged:

Advertisement