Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scliced Pan/Bread

Options
  • 30-07-2005 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭

Sliced Pan/Bread

C'mon there hasn't been anything better since it.

It IS actually legendary. :D

aww **** I wanted to Pole it!! >_< let me delete it pweease.

Ry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

here here so much stuff we can do with it...imagine a sanwich without bread

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

lol your mad :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

pan? what the **** is the story with that,explain?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

no, it's tasteless and has almost obliterated traditional irish bread making

:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

mmmm bread & stuff......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

county wrote:
    pan? what the **** is the story with that,explain?

The best thing since Sliced Pan.

Sliced Pan being short for Sliced Pan Bread. Bread baked in a bread pan afaik.

But the point is Sliced pan is Legendary for the sheer fact that everyone refers to it as being the best thing until now when they've found something amazing. So it's clearly legendary to have lasted that long :)

Ry

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

there has been nothing to replace the old saying 'best thing since sliced bread'
    so it has to have legend status!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

It should be the best thing sice Aromat. Doesn't have the same ring to it, I'll give you that...but by christ it's lovely on your sunday dinner.

What were we talking about again?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

My reasons for giving "sliced bread" a legendary status are twofold.

One, the utter convienance of the foodstuff and the guaranteed precision of the slice.

Two. Left handed people in my household have negated any chance of an evenly sliced piece of bread and my efforts from forbidding them from cutting my bread have thus far been fruitless.

Advertisement