Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rice Krispies Cakes

• 12-08-2005 12:13am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Remember them...?this was how wild we got for kids partys back in the 80s.Now they have bouncy castles,clowns etc.

But we were happy.

Rice Krispies Cakes Legend or not...? 18 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    94% 17 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    5% 1 vote

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Now you can make them out of the microwave...

This is just wrong,the whole joy was waiting for them to be done

MICROWAVE RICE KRISPIE SQUARES

1/4 c. butter
    1 (10 oz.) pkg. marshmallows
    6 c. Rice Krispies

In glass microwave safe bowl combine butter and marshmallows on high for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Cook 1 1/2 - 2 minutes longer on high. Stir. Add cereal and mix until well coated. Press into buttered 13x9x2 pan. Cut into squares when cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭Eve e

Bouncy castles are not as good fun as the Tug-of- War tantrums that broke out durning Pass The Parcel when the music stopped between 'the Pass'.
    :mad:

Anyway if Clarkson can be a legend then so can Rice Krispies Cakes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

make it the old way - mix in a pot and heat gently while stirring. Gotta use scotbar cooking chocalate though mmmm...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

and bun cases that had kind of grease spots on them when ya'd finished eating them... and there would always be one crispy stuck to case ya could pick off.....drooling all over keyboard....
    i'm so goin over to the 24hr to get ingredients BRB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

I haven't had these in years!!!!
    I'm gonna make me some this weekend!

Legend!

• Advertisement
Advertisement