Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to sell a phone?

Options
  • 30-12-2015 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Looking to sell my Galaxy Note 3, any ideas where's the best place for selling?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Ste- wrote: »
    Adverts.ie

Yes, nothing better than getting millions of offers for swaps of a mars bar & a ripped €10 note.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,217 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Techmaster wrote: »
    Yes, nothing better than getting millions of offers for swaps of a mars bar & a ripped €10 note.

I'd love if there was a setting that anyone mentioning swap on an advert saying no swaps considered was automatically banned

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭ShauntaMetzel

Several places where you can sell used phones but I am sharing the best ones here:

Adverts.ie  -  Either it is a cellphone, smartphone or a gadget, you can sell it with great ease. Adverts also ensure to minimize spam threats. Honestly, if you are in Ireland and willing to sell your phone, then there is no place better than Adverts. You can explore more about it here.

Gumtree  -  It is also another place where you can list your phone to sell without any charges. Yes, it allows free ads. Later on, you can make final deals with the buyers yourself.

CashAPhone  -  On the other hand, if you want to sell your phone without contacting a buyer or directly to a website, then you should go with CashAPhone. First of all, you can check the price of your phone by entering its model in the search box, and they will tell you a specific price of your phone according to its condition. You can explore more about this site here. They have offices in Europe, the Middle East and Asia but you can contact them and clarify everything before the final deal.

DoneDeal  -  It is also considered a reliable place where you can sell and buy cellphones and other gadgets. They also mentioned Daft.ie and Adverts.ie as there friends so it could be a right choice. Though they are taking charges but I think their basic plan is not costing much with a fee of €11. You can explore about their plans here.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭timetogo1

+1 for adverts.ie
    I sell mine every year as I trade up. I just say no swaps and ignore the idiot offers and the guys that mention swaps.
    And put the phone in for a price higher than you want as nobody offers the asking price ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Limerick_dude

CEX is an option - not the best pricing but it's pretty painless

Advertisement