Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PVC Pipe to Flexible

Options
  • 30-05-2020 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭

I have 32mm rigid PVC pipe running from a pump to a ball-valve but due to subsidence it's difficult to connect the pipe to the ball-valve after servicing and I don't want to break the pipe trying to do so.
    Is there any way of inserting a small length of flexible pipe to make it easier to connect the rigid pvc pipe to the valve (or to another bit of rigid pcv pipe?
    What I have in mind is cutting a short length of the rigid PVC pipe and replacing it with a short length of some kind of flexible pipe.
    The existing fittings are like this:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/32mm-Double-Union-Valve-Rings/dp/B01K4M8E8S

Effectivel what I'm looking for is Rigid PVC Pipe > Flexible Pipe > Rigid PVC Pipe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭exaisle

Mods....can you move this to "Plumbing" section please?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,837 ✭✭✭✭muffler

exaisle wrote: »
    Mods....can you move this to "Plumbing" section please?
    Best to report your post asking for it to be moved as mods get email notification of same and will be aware then of what you're looking for.

Advertisement