Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contesting A Will Need Help

Options
  • 30-05-2020 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi , Everyone need help in what I can or need to do in contesting a will , not just for myself but for my 2 brothers , anyone been in this position where undue influence might of been the case allso whether the will was prepare where the person was possiblity not of sound mind , eg , and doctors cert was issued in February but the will was not presented and signed in the presence or a solicitor till may , and a solicitor not known to the maker of the will and I the company of the undue influence , any thoughts by Boards Community would be appreciated especially people who have been through this process , thank you all in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,209 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

speak to a solicitor. we're not allowed to give legal advice

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭willbur

speak to a solicitor. we're not allowed to give legal advice

That's the problem I am getting conflicting opinions
    Plus they are asking me to provide details of my personal financial employment status and what assets I personally have , which I cannot see the why any solicitor would need this ,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,502 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

willbur wrote: »
    That's the problem I am getting conflicting opinions
    Plus they are asking me to provide details of my personal financial employment status and what assets I personally have , which I cannot see the why any solicitor would need this ,

Boards posters are not allowed to give legal advice. Ask around for a solicitor with a good rep in this line of work and speak to them. Best of luck.

Advertisement