Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rescheduled concert

Options
  • 29-05-2020 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

hi I purchased tickets for the duran duran concert last December but it has been rescheduled from the 7th of June 2020 to the 13 of June 2021 i received an email from ticket master today about it i was just wondering could i look for a refund instead thanks for advice in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,152 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

dk1345 wrote: »
    hi I purchased tickets for the duran duran concert last December but it has been rescheduled from the 7th of June 2020 to the 13 of June 2021 i received an email from ticket master today about it i was just wondering could i look for a refund instead thanks for advice in advance

https://help.ticketmaster.ie/hc/en-ie/articles/360006285854-Cancelled-and-Rescheduled-Events

Submit a request from the link in there just above list of cancelled shows

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭dk1345

Thanks for the reply will i get a refund so if i look for it

• Registered Users Posts: 21,152 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

dk1345 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply will i get a refund so if i look for it

Yup, I just wouldnt know a timeline

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭dk1345

OK thanks very much for your reply

Advertisement