Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bell box compatibility

Options
  • 19-05-2020 11:13am

Im planning on changing out an older (but was in working order) Eircom phone watch alarm.
    It was mostly wireless except the bellboxes (x 3).
    Will my new HKC work with those boxes ?
    Cheers

Comments

For anyone wondering in future the Back eircom phonewatch BB is a HKC unit so is compatible with the HKC securewave.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Walshy67

For anyone wondering in future the Back eircom phonewatch BB is a HKC unit so is compatible with the HKC securewave.

Hi all,
    Any info on why my HKC bell box won’t Arm Squawk outside or activate when I set the system with a fob or full set from RKP, and letting the entry delay expire as well doesavtivate bell box(Strobe and interior bell operate correctly... I’ve set multiple combos of on/ off in prof to no avail..any help much appreciated (HKC 10270 panel)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,640 ✭✭✭✭altor

They are HKC but they are just dummies with flashing lights.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,640 ✭✭✭✭altor

Walshy67 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Any info on why my HKC bell box won’t Arm Squawk outside or activate when I set the system with a fob or full set from RKP, and letting the entry delay expire as well doesavtivate bell box(Strobe and interior bell operate correctly... I’ve set multiple combos of on/ off in prof to no avail..any help much appreciated (HKC 10270 panel)

For Squawk is it turned on for the keyfob or what way are you setting it up?

altor wrote: »
    They are HKC but they are just dummies with flashing lights.

Hi Altor,
    My house had 3 boxes and yes two of them were dummies with flashing lights.
    One was a complete wired unit sounder etc

• Advertisement
Advertisement