Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farm items

Options
  • 14-04-2020 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,028 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all.

I'm currently going through some old sheds at our farm place.
    There is a plough there (I think it's a 2 furrow one). It's a tractor drawn one so it's obviously not vintage but it hasn't been used in donkeys years.
    There is also a few little items like an old lantern thing and a wheel that looks like it was from a motor of some sort.
    I especially would like to get the plough valued and sold.
    Where is the best place for me to get a valuation and put it for sale?
    I would like these items to go to someone who would restore them and appreciate them for a hobby or put them back in use.
    Thanks!

To thine own self be true

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

more than likely its worthless as many ppl just powerharrow put a picture up and we can see it to give a roigh price

• Registered Users Posts: 13,028 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

OK, it'll be next day or so because its buried under other stuff. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

OK, it'll be next day or so because its buried under other stuff. Thanks.

there is a david brown plough thst is worth money but its very rare

• Registered Users Posts: 13,028 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I think it's pretty standard. I'd like to see it painted up and displayed in a garden or somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Stick up a photo of it, hopefully it still has its identification plate riveted on.
    90%likelihood it's a Fergusson plough, bit they will still sell.
    Have a look on Done Deal.

• Advertisement
Advertisement