Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Pod Cast App

• 03-04-2020 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭

What app are you using to play your PodCast,

which do you find the best to use and manage your downloads?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,160 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

• Registered Users Posts: 17,183 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Pocket Casts.

Used to use iTunes but PC is so much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

Using Podcast Addict for years now, works well but is a bit of a cluttered interface to use.

Mehaffey1 wrote: »
    Using Podcast Addict for years now, works well but is a bit of a cluttered interface to use.

it's not the worst - does the job. not perfect by any means but servicable for a free option.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Been using Podcast republic for a long time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Apparently I'm using the Podcasts App, which I think comes with the iPhone.
    I did install Overheal a while back as this was considered the best podcast app when I went searching for an alternative, but it's pretty much the same as Podcasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ronano

beyondpod for android, been using it years. I tried pocket casts which while great preferred what I know

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I used beyondpod for years until i started having major issues with it all of a sudden. Got fed up with it and gave pocket casts a go and love it now. Categorise are the only thing I miss but would struggle to go back now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Used pocketcasts for years then they updated it so moved to podcast addict.

Advertisement